Pieced together this composite image to work from...

..with the job of painting this for real to come . Looking forward to it.
This image is a Photoshopped amalgamation of Disney and Disney style artwork I found on the internet, with some "landscaping" to alter the composition  and painting over the top to make it lighter and brighter than the original version. I'll be using it as a guide image when I paint this whole thing as a mural in a baby's nursery, in the new year. The individual components of this image we're obviously not therefore painted by me, I can't take credit for that, but the reworking is analogous to making a new song out of digital samples. It is just a guide, no more, so I hope no one is offended, particularly the original artists whose names and whereabouts I don't know!

#murals #artwork


Comments

Popular Posts